This is the second part of the two-part series workshop. The class is suitable for learners who had completed the Tell Your Story with Electronic Scrapbook (Basic) course. Tell Your Story with Electronic Scrapbook (Intermediate) delivers the following course objectives:
- This course will bring the learners to the next level of skill to understand videography and video editing in slideshow production.
- The course focuses on the aesthetic aspects as well as the digital tools for a more compelling storytelling experience.
The learners will explore their secret gardens and create a gratitude journal as a class project.
- Colour mood and layout expression.
- Skill Practice – Photo editing with mobile app.
- Class project preparation and setup.
- Mobile Videography 101 .
- Changing mood of your videos.
- Fun with video editing.
- Skill Practice - video editing with mobile app
- Gratitude Journal
- Story development – an art or a science?
- Storytelling circle - plan and develop storyboard.
- Skill Practice - class project.
- Fine-tuning and class presentation preparation.
- Video slideshow class presentation.
- Frequently Asked Questions.
- Reflection and Evaluation.
Note: Participants are required to use their own smartphone.
Ready to find out more?
Check Class Schedule