Creative Bonding with your Kids Using Smart Phone Together
The Learning Outcome:
- Understand what it takes to be a responsible digital citizen and practice cyber wellness in the context of mobile phone.
- Discuss our choices in responding towards technological impact on the way we learn and live.
- Understand mobile photography, photo management and photo-collage making as essential elements for electronic scrapbook.
- Apply concepts learned by creating a simple photo-collage with mobile apps on 4G Smart Phone.
- Introduction & Ice-breaking
- Responsibilities of Millennial Digital Citizens in a Smart Nation
- Introduction of Electronic Scrapbook
- Introduction to Essentials of Electronic Scrapbook - Mobile Photography, Photo-Collage Making and Photo Management
- Reflection & Summary
This course is suitable for all parent with their primary school-going children. There are two separate classes addressing the different age groups:
- Lower Primary (Age 6-9 years old) and
- Upper Primary (10-12 years old) students.
The learners will require to bring their smart phones where they should have access to the photo gallery content and ability to install trial electronic scrapbook mobile application.
Ready to find out more?
Click on the right button to check on the class schedule at the People's Association Community Clubs.
For other queries, please email to Orchid Creative with email address email@example.com.
#having fun #parentchild #howtobehappy
#familybonding #hybridscrapbook #digitalphotoalbum #lifestories#holidayclasses